5 Blunders Buyers Agents Must Avoid
Following Are Areas Buyers Agents Need To Refrain From
1. Communication Breakdown. Not spending enough time with buyers determining their wants, must-haves, and deal breakers for a property.
2. MLS Prospects. Not adding buyers as prospects in your MLS system (or similar app). Give buyers access to view and tag properties in the MLS that they have questions about or want a showing.
3. Pre-Qualified. Buyers have not been pre-qualified by a lender before showing them property.
4. Unafordable Properties. Showing properties to buyers that are way over the maximum amount your buyers can afford, per the lender’s loan commitment.
5. Bad Attitude. Having a bad attitude when you’ve shown buyers several properties and they’re indecisive about making an offer.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in blogs on this website are solely those of Marcy Sanders. The information provided on this site is for general informational and educational purposes only.
OrganizeMeForms™ (80) Exclusively Designed Real Estate Forms & Checklists – Providing Real Estate Professionals, their Customers and Teams with a unique collection of detailed forms to keep them on-track with task management. The solution agents have been waiting for! Start using OrganizeMeForms™ today and soon you’ll be on your way to becoming a successful top producer. Click on the button below to order now!