5 Ways Agents Can Become Social Butterflies
Network Like a Top Agent
- NETWORK with your peers and others working in the field of real estate.
- NETWORK with small business owners who build referral partnerships.
- NETWORK at various events for local business owners. When attending the events, make authentic connections that lead to friendships. Do not attend with the intent of just passing out your business card to everyone in the room. Bush league!!
- NETWORK with past clients. What hobbies, sports, Meetups and volunteering are they participating in that you can share with them.
- NETWORK with groups, clubs, organizations, not-for-profits so you can cultivate genuine friendships with those who share your common interests and whatever you’re passionate about.
Come out of your cocoon butterfly!! Become an extrovert!! You must be a social butterfly if you want to be a Top Producer. You need to consistently grow your Sphere of Influence as well as maintain relationships with past clients. Your networking effort will determine your level of success.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in blogs on this website are solely those of Marcy Sanders. The information provided on this site is for general informational and educational purposes only.
OrganizeMeForms™ (80) Exclusively Designed Real Estate Forms & Checklists – Providing Real Estate Professionals, their Customers and Teams with a unique collection of detailed forms to keep them on-track with task management. The solution agents have been waiting for! Start using OrganizeMeForms™ today and soon you’ll be on your way to becoming a successful top producer. Click on the button below to order now!