6 Must Do Things Before Your Listing Presentation
Following are 6 Things Agents Should Do Prior to a Listing Appointment
- CMA. Create an impressive CMA report with several comps to show the sellers comparable properties (sold, pending, active) in their neighborhood over the last 6 months.
- Comps. Drive by the most recent comps so you see what they look like on the exterior and where they’re located in relation to the sellers property. How are these properties different or similar to the sellers property? Take notes!
- List Price. Based on comps, know what you will advise the sellers is the best list price for a fast sale.
- Marketing. Gather samples of recent marketing that you’ve done for your listings. Have these available to show the sellers. Also, prepare a document of where you advertise and market your business and listings i.e. your website, social media channels etc.
- Signage & Lockbox. Bring a “For Sale” sign and lockbox with you just in case the sellers hire you on-the-spot to list their property.
- OrganizeMeForms™. If the sellers hire you, have them sign a listing agreement and use the Listing Checklist to keep all listing steps organized. Give the sellers the “Sellers Homework” form to complete. Use these detailed forms and checklists to help organize all of your listing activities.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in blogs on this website are solely those of Marcy Sanders. The information provided on this site is for general informational and educational purposes only.
OrganizeMeForms™ (80) Exclusively Designed Real Estate Forms & Checklists – Providing Real Estate Professionals, their Customers and Teams with a unique collection of detailed forms to keep them on-track with task management. The solution agents have been waiting for! Start using OrganizeMeForms™ today and soon you’ll be on your way to becoming a successful top producer. Click on the button below to order now!