Critical Questions Sellers Must Ask Before Listing
Questions to Ask an Agent During the Listing Presentation
- Experience. How long have you been selling real estate? Full time or part time?
- Sales. How many properties have you sold over the last 12 months?
- Fees. What is your commission?
- Luxury Market. If the property is in a luxury market — How many properties have you listed and sold over the last year in a luxury market?
- Marketing. How do you plan to advertise our property? Where do you advertise your listings i.e. print, website. social media channels etc.?
- Listing Agreement. How long are we committed to the agreement? What if we’re not pleased, are there repercussions if we want to terminate the agreement?
Sellers should always interview at least 2-3 agents. Never list with an agent solely because he or she is an acquaintance or friend-of-a-friend. Make sure the agent is qualified, highly organized and your personalities mesh well together. Be crystal clear on communication expectations with your agent.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in blogs on this website are solely those of Marcy Sanders. The information provided on this site is for general informational and educational purposes only.
OrganizeMeForms™ (80) Exclusively Designed Real Estate Forms & Checklists – Providing Real Estate Professionals, their Customers and Teams with a unique collection of detailed forms to keep them on-track with task management. The solution agents have been waiting for! Start using OrganizeMeForms™ today and soon you’ll be on your way to becoming a successful top producer. Click on the button below to order now!